Paro • Thimphu • Punakha, Bhutan
Departure : February 15, 2018
Return : February 21, 2018
Meeting Point: Paro Airport, Bhutan
- Land package organised by XA Travel company (licenced by the Tourism Council of Bhutan), led by Michael Lee, a Leica Akademie instructor and quali ed UK Master Photographer (MPAUK), who was invited by the Tourism Council of Bhutan and Drukair Royal Bhutan Airlines to photograph Bhutan in 2014; he has led several photography groups in Bhutan.
- Visa application fees
- All entrance fees and road permits, including the Bhutan government daily tariff.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner and mineral water.
- Six nights’ accommodation at comfortable hotels (combination of 3-star and boutique hotels).
- A private vehicle with an experienced driver and a licensed English speaking guide.
- Travel insurance for the duration of the trip.
- International flights to Paro, Bhutan.
- Tips for the guide and driver
- Additional food and beverages (including alcohol) not included in meals.
- Any other incidental expenses incurred.
You’re immersed in the happiest country in the world! Let Bhutan’s stunning capital city of Thimpu – at a lofty 2,235 metres above sea level – take your breath away, then cross the Dochula Pass and a 160m suspension bridge with our experienced guides. Snap the beautiful puja ritual and hundreds of monasteries in traditional Bhutanese architecture, before traversing to the country’s highest driveable point in an untouched traditional village.
Cost per head: SGD2,440 (twin) / SGD2,650 (Single)
*Refer to inclusions and exclusions of cost per head
*10% discount on past participants.
Min : 6 guests
Max : 16 guests