Images of Asia Monthly Competition strives to constantly push and expose beautiful snapshots of Asia. It is a lead-up to the annual Images of Asia Competition, which will be happening in the third quarter of 2020. Please check the rules and the method of submission below.
Images of Asia (IOA) Monthly
- Exclusive Spotlight: Photographer Feature interview in the winning month on AG website and social media.
- Free one year subscription of Asian Geographic e-magazine
- Winning Photos will enter IOA 2020 Annual Competition automatically
- 3 free entries for IOA 2020 Annual Competition (One entry fee is worth USD $10)
- Only photographs taken within Asia as outlined in the United Nations geoscheme for Asia will be eligible for contest.
- Photos submitted must not be winning entries of any other competition in the past 6 months.
- Photographs submitted have to be taken within 6 months from the date of your submission.
- Digital manipulation of photographs other than cropping is disallowed.
- Asian Geographic Magazines reserves the right to disqualify entries that do not adhere to the stipulated rules and guidelines or are obscene, vulgar, profane, libellous, false and pornographic in nature.
- Entrants should be the sole producer and owner of the photographs submitted.
Additional Rules for Youth Category:
- You should be 21 years of age and below on the day of submission. You are still eligible if your birthday falls on the day of submission itself.
- A written consent should accompany entries of participants who are below 16 years of age.