Paro • Thimphu • Punakha, Bhutan
Departure : February 15, 2018
Return : February 21, 2018
Meeting Point: Paro Airport, Bhutan
- Land package organised by XA Travel company (licenced by the Tourism Council of Bhutan), led by Michael Lee, a Leica Akademie instructor and qualifed UK Master Photographer (MPAUK), who was invited by the Tourism Council of Bhutan and Drukair Royal Bhutan Airlines to photograph Bhutan in 2014; he has led several photography groups in Bhutan.
- Visa application fees
- All entrance fees and road permits, including the Bhutan government daily tariff.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner and mineral water.
- Six nights’ accommodation at comfortable hotels (combination of 3-star and boutique hotels).
- A private vehicle with an experienced driver and a licensed English speaking guide.
- Travel insurance for the duration of the trip.
- International flights to Paro, Bhutan.
- Tips for the guide and driver
- Additional food and beverages (including alcohol) not included in meals.
- Any other incidental expenses incurred.